At Elemantra Enterprises we aim to provide cost-effective equipment and solutions to reduce, reuse, recycle and manage waste of different kinds. Currently we are focussed on manufacturing
- affordable small electric incinerators to effectively handle menstrual waste,
- large incinerators to destroy hazardous bio-medical waste,
- Composting machines to convert food waste to compost – rich in nutrients for plants,
- solutions for converting agro & forestry waste to Biochar (a super alternative to fertilisers and chemicals in the agro industry & farming),
- Manufacture of bio-digestors for conversion of kitchen / restaurant waste to bio-gas etc.
We draw our corporate philosophy from the ancient belief that all of creation including the human body is made up of a few basic elements. Our research team will source some of the finest and unique products that not only cater to your needs, but will also consciously respect the ancient beliefs and ensure protection of these basic elements, earth, fire, water and air.
Founder Director & CEO
He is a bundle of vast experience in the fields of sales, marketing and business development. Having worked in various corporate for nearly 30 years, Arun has had the privilege of working in a wide spectrum of industries such as office-equipment, engineering plastics, furniture, software solutions, media & entertainment, graphics, visual effects and animation etc. He has extensively travelled and understands the European markets for various product lines.
Soumya is a very able administrator having put in over 25 years experience in the public sector Insurance Company – United India Insurance Co. Ltd. She has a vast exposure in the insurance industry and specializes in project, marine and Health Insurance products. Additionally, her knowledge and expertise in the subject won her a deputation to assist the Insurance Ombudsman in Hyderabad for over two years and was exposed to various legal and compliance-related issues in the industry. Her professional skills are frequently called-for in technical evaluation of insurance-related frauds by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)m Government of India.